OneDrive on iPad and iPhone
The Microsoft OneDrive mobile app is a very handy tool which helps you view and manage your files on your iPhone or iPad. Using the app, you can view, edit and share your OneDrive files. Let’s see how to install and use OneDrive on an iPad / iPhone.
Downloading OneDrive app in iPhone / iPad
- Go to App store and search for “OneDrive”
- Click Get
- Once the download is complete, open OneDrive app
- Sign into the app using your office 365 username and password
- Now you can access your OneDrive files in your iPhone or iPad
Within OneDrive, you can view your Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, and images.
Managing OneDrive Files
- Tap the file you want to view and launch it.
- Tap the three-dot icon to see the multiple available options (Print, delete, move, rename open in another app)
Sharing OneDrive Files
- Tap the three-dot icon on the right end of the file you want to share
- Tap Share option on the next screen.
- Enter the email address or groups to which you want to share the file with and click Send.
- You can also copy link and share the link with others. You can also choose outlook option to share the link through outlook app.