OneDrive app for Mac
OneDrive is a Microsoft cloud storage service that helps you store your files in one place, share them with others and access it from any device connected to Internet. Let’s see how to set OneDrive in your Mac and sync files to OneDrive.
- Go to Mac app Store, search for “OneDrive”
- Install the app
After Installation, go to Finder and open OneDrive app
Setting up OneDrive
- Enter your office365 account credentials – username and password
- Select a location for your OneDrive folder. Click “Choose OneDrive Folder Location”
- On the Sync Files from Your OneDrive screen, you can choose the folders you want to sync to your computer and click “Next”.
- Click Open my OneDrive folder to see your files sync to your folder
The OneDrive can be found in Menu bar as a cloud icon.