How to Set up an Ad–hoc Web Conference
- Go to > Web Client and click on “Web Meeting”.
- Allow access to the camera and microphone for the “Web Meeting”.
- To add participants > click on “invite people” on the right panel.
How to set up an Audio Conference in Web Client/Android/IOS Apps
- Click on “Schedule Conference” (Top menu for Smartphone)
- For notification of joined participants > click “Enable Announcement”
- Add “Subject” and “Notes”
- Enter the preferred time
- Press “Create Meeting” in Web Client or “Done” in Android & IOS apps > add participants.
- Participants will receive an email invitation with an external dial-in number and a PIN.
- Internal participants will receive an email with an extension and PIN