3CX Web Client in the Communication Dashboard
3CX Web Client
The 3CX Web Client is a user-friendly application which is used to make and receive calls, send chat messages, conduct video conference and view status of the colleagues.
How to set up 3CX Web Client in your communication Dashboard
- Go to > your Welcome email and extract your credentials.
- Click on to the Web Client URL, e.g. https://mycompany.3cx.com/webclient/
- Log in using your extension and password
How to Make, Receive & Transfer Calls
- Make a call: Go to > the extension and click or enter name/number in the search box.
- Receive a call: Go to > the phone icon key on your smartphone, desk phone, or Web client.
- Transfer a call: Go to> “Transfer” or “Att. Transfer” then enter the extension or name.
- In “Att. Transfer” if the call is announced then click “Transfer”
- To blind transfer, click “Transfer” and hang up.
How to Manage your Status
- To set your status and add status message Go to > the drop-down menu next to your profile.
- To add status message, click on to the pencil sign.
- To set status temporarily Go to > time limit and set your status automatically.
- The color code represents
- Green- Available
- Yellow- On call
- Red – Busy (call will be diverted to the voicemail)
How to Chat with Colleagues
- To chat Go to> “chat” function.
- Then Go to> “compose” icon to search and add people for one-on-one or group chat.
- To start a chat Go to > the extensions and click “Ok”.